Whether you’re just diving into the process or have been planning your wedding for months, you have probably discovered that everything takes a lot of thought, detail and time – much more time that you might have ever imagined! Choosing and ordering great bridesmaid dresses for your sweet friends and family who have agreed to stand up for you can be an overwhelming task. It’s an important – and time sensitive – piece of the planning puzzle and it deserves your attention! But, in keeping with our philosophy that planning a wedding should be fun, we have created a guide to help you in your quest for the perfect dress for your bridesmaids.
2. Once you’ve found a few options that you love, come in to the store carrying the dresses you’re drawn to so you can narrow down your search and fill out an interest form, which helps you keep track of the designer(s) and styles you like.
4. Whenever possible, bring your bridesmaids with you to be measured the day you place your order. All maids will need to complete their paperwork before the order is placed.
8. Be sure to inquire about our discount program! To take advantage, all dresses must be paid in full before the order is placed. A little tip: it’s best to give the ladies a deadline before your actual deadline.
9. We will contact the BRIDE when the dresses arrive or have them shipped to previously specified locations. If your girls are in our service area, they can schedule an appointment with our alterations department to ensure a great fit. We accept appointments Monday through Friday during store hours.
10. Out-of-town bridesmaids should schedule an appointment with a local tailor, making sure they will have their finished dress in plenty of time before your wedding.
Your bridesmaids are probably those closest to you who have been a big part of your life so, of course, you want them to be happy with your selection. By planning ahead, you are likely to find beautiful dresses your girls will feel good about, in plenty of time and you can rest easy – that is, until it’s time to move on to the next to-do on your checklist!