Contact StarDust:
972.781.1619

Contact LuLu's:
214.871.9610

Contact A Curvy Bride:
972.388.5230

Contact A Bridal Closet:
469-366-0788

Friday, July 15, 2011

Featured Friends Friday: Marie Gabrielle

Vendor and contact: Marie Gabrielle Restaurant and Gardens, Lisa Yarbro, CWP

Services offered: Ceremony and Reception Venue

How did you get started in the wedding industry and when? 10 years ago when I started working at Marie Gabrielle. I was in the corporate world before that in restaurants and hotels.

What sets you apart from other vendors? We have 1.5 acre European Gardens.

What do you do for fun besides weddings? Work out, attend sporting events, golf, travel and spend time with family and friends.

Why do you enjoy working with wedding planners? It takes some of the pressure off me and makes my job easier. I also enjoy seeing other planners’ styles.

What is your favorite thing about working w/ a StarDust Celebrations planner? They are very professional and know what they are doing. That is not always the case when I work with a planner.

What is the best single piece of advice you could give to brides? Enjoy the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment